Norton 88 wideline Sevenoaks
- Location: Halstead, Sevenoaks, Kent
Norton 88 500cc twin 1954 export model built late 1953 with bolt up featherbed frame. Matching original numbers confirmed by NOC factory record. First registered in the UK 1997 and in family ownership since 2010. Restoration completed soon after and in my ownership since 2014 and still in superb condition. It has seen little use since being restored so sadly it is now time to find a new home. £7950.00. Contact Bob Cakebread on 01959 533216 (Sevenoaks, Kent)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1965 Norton 650SSFor Sale - Stenness (Orkney) - September 26, 2020
1965 Norton 650SS Major mechanical and electrical refurb over the last 4 years, but very original patina. Original mudguards with supplying dealers plate on rear mudguard. Matching frame and engine numbers. I can supply receipts for just under £6,000...
1929 Norton CJ frame, very good condition.For Sale - Copenhagen (Denmark) - September 26, 2020
I am selling this early 1929 CJ (Camshaft Junior) frame. It is in very good condition and could be used as is, if one wanted to build a bike with patina. Or it would form the basis for a perfect early camshaft build. The CJ frame will fit a CS1 engin...