1973 COMMANDO RESTORED louth
- Location: louth, lincolnshire
My 1973 commando restored powder coated frame and parts,top class paint work new tyres tt100s,vapour blasted and rebuilt engine and gearbox.please phone for more details on 07714190997
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1965 Norton 650SSFor Sale - Stenness (Orkney) - September 26, 2020
1965 Norton 650SS Major mechanical and electrical refurb over the last 4 years, but very original patina. Original mudguards with supplying dealers plate on rear mudguard. Matching frame and engine numbers. I can supply receipts for just under £6,000...
1929 Norton CJ frame, very good condition.For Sale - Copenhagen (Denmark) - September 26, 2020
I am selling this early 1929 CJ (Camshaft Junior) frame. It is in very good condition and could be used as is, if one wanted to build a bike with patina. Or it would form the basis for a perfect early camshaft build. The CJ frame will fit a CS1 engin...