£10000.00 ‘74 Interpol Commando Mk2A London
- Location: SE London, London, London
Restoration with 100’s Andover Factory Parts cards, receipts and photo’s, and complete engine rebuild with new cam and followers. Interesting decommissioned Andover based police bike with balanced crankshaft and Chrono speedo (55k). SORN since 2009. Brakes etc. need running-in but can help with transport. Tel. 07400411558
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Drawing boardFor Sale - Sevenoaks (Kent) - October 9, 2019 Free
I have a drawing board with pantograph drafting machine ex Plumstead works. It was used by me at the factory for the Commando, N15, P11, P10, Mercury and Atlas from those that I can recall and for AJS and Matchless machines before that. It was also u...
Norton 88 widelineFor Sale - Sevenoaks (Kent) - October 9, 2019 £7950.00
Norton 88 500cc twin 1954 export model built late 1953 with bolt up featherbed frame. Matching original numbers confirmed by NOC factory record. First registered in the UK 1997 and in family ownership since 2010. Restoration completed soon after and ...
1973 COMMANDO RESTOREDFor Sale - louth (lincolnshire) - October 8, 2019 £7500.00
My 1973 commando restored powder coated frame and parts,top class paint work new tyres tt100s,vapour blasted and rebuilt engine and gearbox.please phone for more details on 07714190997