£6000.00 Norton Commando Fastback 1968 Edinburgh
- Location: Prestonpans, Edinburgh, Scotland
Norton Commando Fastback 1968. Late and older restoration of the first of the Commandos. Been in NOC members hands for the last 15 years, mine for 4 years. Not used much and downsizing due to having too many bikes and it getting to heavy for me. I have replaced the Petrol tank with steel one, new stainless wheels and spokes, front brake master cylinder and calliper overhauled with new pads. Single carb conversion, lots of powder coating, new steering head bearings, Boyer ignition, Gel battery, new alternator. Pretty well oil tight, Tax and MOT exempt, comes with old tank and good spare seat. Engine was built by John Findlay, Manx GP winner and Multiple Scottish Champion. Engine is unstamped and may have been new crankcases. Standard isolastics. Looks and runs great. Use it or restore to pristine condition, your choice, priced accordingly. £6000. No offers Located near Edinburgh Scotland, no shipping abroad or time wasting please. Can advise on UK courier. You will arrange that.I have more pictures and can email on request. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Norvil 12" Disc and carrier and caliperFor Sale - London (London) - December 10, 2019 £250.00
Norvil 12" disc and carrier with dish and caliper adaptor plate for AP lockheed Caliper all in Very good clean nick. disc is cast and showing no heavy wear, thickness at brakeface edge 6.5mm which is about same as non braking face. cost new at norvil...