US$2500.00 1973 Norton Commando 850 Engine Motor Transmission Electronics Carburetor Kit Rock Springs
- Location: Rock Springs, Rock Springs, Wyoming
This part came off a CARBURETED 1973 Norton Commando 850 1413 known miles on it (dont know really how accurate this is, of course) The vin number of the bike from which this part came from is 300621. The color of the bike is a rattle can black . We have the best tested parts in the industry,
Its working perfectly.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
650 ss DominatorFor Sale - glasgow (scotland) - September 15, 2019 Check with seller
Norton Dominator 1958, fitted with later 650 ss motor, all relevant paperwork available, runs and drives, currently on sorn, serious offers invited
‘74 Interpol Commando Mk2AFor Sale - London (London) - September 14, 2019 £10000.00
Restoration with 100’s Andover Factory Parts cards, receipts and photo’s, and complete engine rebuild with new cam and followers. Interesting decommissioned Andover based police bike with balanced crankshaft and Chrono speedo (55k). SORN since 2009. ...