Mk2A 920cc Commando Leamington Spa
- Location: Leamington Spa, Warks
Commando Interstate Mk.2A 920cc. VGC. Alton starter, belt primary drive, RGM front disc brake, new fork seals, new Avon Road Riders, Mk.III Isolastics, Dave Taylor head steady, Tri Spark ignition, recent new Amal Contentrics. Engine and gearbox rebuilt circa 5,000 miles ago. Quaife strengthened gearbox case, LED lights througout, anti-wetsump tap with electric cutout, King and Queen seat (very comfortable cruising). RGM stainless 'straight-through' Black-Cap silencers, Datatool alarm. Owned by me for 30 years. £8,500 ONO.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
MercuryFor Sale - Retford (Nottinghamshire) - August 4, 2020
Norton Mercury 650cc. Built 1968, registered 1969. Number nine off the assembly line. Issued to Comerfords,Surrey. Matching numbers. Fitted with optional rev-counter. 1100 miles since complete restoration. Boyer electronic ignition and flangeless all...
1930 CS1 TT REPFor Sale - Bellou en Houlme (France) - August 1, 2020
I have my 1930 CS1 TT Rep for sale There is loads of history with this bike including 1930 Manx grand prix Finishing 21st Totaly rebuilt and running perfectly A lot of money spent on rebuild I realy do not use it enough I would part exchange for a la...
750 Fibreglass Side PanelsFor Sale - Colchester (Essex) - July 16, 2020
A pair of White Interstate side panels, from 750 Interpol. Sound but scruffy. Can send pictures if interested. £30.00 Contact Peter on 01206 841883