£8500.00 Mk2A 920cc Commando Leamington Spa
- Location: Leamington Spa, Warks
Commando Interstate Mk.2A 920cc. VGC. Alton starter, belt primary drive, RGM front disc brake, new fork seals, new Avon Road Riders, Mk.III Isolastics, Dave Taylor head steady, Tri Spark ignition, recent new Amal Contentrics. Engine and gearbox rebuilt circa 5,000 miles ago. Quaife strengthened gearbox case, LED lights througout, anti-wetsump tap with electric cutout, King and Queen seat (very comfortable cruising). RGM stainless 'straight-through' Black-Cap silencers, Datatool alarm. Owned by me for 30 years. £8,500 ONO.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
650 ss DominatorFor Sale - glasgow (scotland) - September 15, 2019 Check with seller
Norton Dominator 1958, fitted with later 650 ss motor, all relevant paperwork available, runs and drives, currently on sorn, serious offers invited
‘74 Interpol Commando Mk2AFor Sale - London (London) - September 14, 2019 £10000.00
Restoration with 100’s Andover Factory Parts cards, receipts and photo’s, and complete engine rebuild with new cam and followers. Interesting decommissioned Andover based police bike with balanced crankshaft and Chrono speedo (55k). SORN since 2009. ...