Command 750 Cylinder head Bath
- Location: Frome, Bath, Somerset
Complete 750 Commando cylinder head ex Production racer from Roger Corbett (who also rode Paul Dunstall’s bikes). New exhaust thread inserts were made and TIG welded in place of the original stripped threads. No fin damage and no stripped threads, now! Like the cases the head has been unused for forty odd years. Ports are 30mm and there is no RH marking nor a C stamp so I believe that it’s of pre-combat 1969/71 vintage. Should clean up well. Cost plus postage. Robinson 01373 451130
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
1930 CS1 TT REPFor Sale - Bellou en Houlme (France) - August 1, 2020
I have my 1930 CS1 TT Rep for sale There is loads of history with this bike including 1930 Manx grand prix Finishing 21st Totaly rebuilt and running perfectly A lot of money spent on rebuild I realy do not use it enough I would part exchange for a la...
750 Fibreglass Side PanelsFor Sale - Colchester (Essex) - July 16, 2020
A pair of White Interstate side panels, from 750 Interpol. Sound but scruffy. Can send pictures if interested. £30.00 Contact Peter on 01206 841883
Mk3 Commando SeatFor Sale - Colchester (Essex) - July 16, 2020
Commando Mk3 seat, two small tears so would benefit from a new cover. The steel base is sound but with surface rust. Can send pictures. £60.00 Contact Peter on 01206 841883 Prefer NOT to post but could arrange collection or meet up?