£550.00 Command 750 Cylinder head Bath
- Location: Frome, Bath, Somerset
Complete 750 Commando cylinder head ex Production racer from Roger Corbett (who also rode Paul Dunstall’s bikes). New exhaust thread inserts were made and TIG welded in place of the original stripped threads. No fin damage and no stripped threads, now! Like the cases the head has been unused for forty odd years. Ports are 30mm and there is no RH marking nor a C stamp so I believe that it’s of pre-combat 1969/71 vintage. Should clean up well. Cost plus postage. Robinson 01373 451130
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando 750 crankcasesFor Sale - Bath (Somerset) - August 5, 2019 £390.00
For Sale. Mk 1V 750 Commando Combat crankcases and camshaft circa 1972. The cases are a matched pair from a 750cc Commando with engine number 200786. They were originally prepared for my production Commando racer with the top rear mounting lugs stren...
1960's Carrier for Slimline frameFor Sale - Bath (Somerset) - September 20, 2018 £50.00
I have for sale a carrier made by a British company to fit any slimline framed bike with the standard valanced rear mudguard . It is powder coated black. It is in excellent condition and has all associated brackets. £50 plus delivery charges. Robinso...
Dominator De-luxe Oil TankFor Sale - Bath (Somerset) - September 20, 2018 £45.00
Oil tank from Dominator 88, 99 or 650 De-luxe. (The filler cap is inboard of the top right-hand slimline frame tube.) Rare item - £45. Plus postage. Robinson, 01373 451130