Dominator 500cc Wideline Folkestone
- Location: Folkestone, Kent
Newly rebuilt 1958 wideline Dommie. Ground up restoration. Matching frame & engine numbers. Engine rebuilt with new liners/bores back to standard, new bearings throughout. Blasted, epoxy coated frame etc, new stainless rims & spokes, all stainless fixings and hardware, stainless mudguards, stainless pipes. Just 3 (three) miles since it was finished so obviously wants running in.
Has modern log-book, I've owned this bike since 1981 and now it's time say farewell - was my every-day transport at one time when I were just a lad!
Richard: 07985 791947 / email@example.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Roadholder fork bitsFor Sale - - July 9, 2020
Front fork bits 7" alloy top yoke, "Ian Kennedy", £45 7 3/8" top yoke, Sidecar, £25 Long Roadholder (50's) top & bottom yokes, stem nuts, cast alloy headlamp mounts, top fork shrouds, £110 Commando top/bottom yokes (bare but inc stem) £75 all + P...