Free Commando / Norvil Bits North Walsham
- Location: Norwich, North Walsham , Norfolk
1) 750 head - gas flowed, 32mm inlet c/w p/bronze guides and valves (has a broken fin) £375 Reduced £350
2)Powermax 10:1 +40 pistons (low mileage) - £50
3) megacycle cam with tech. sheet (low miles) - £100
4) cam (believed 4s - but no stamping!) - low miles - £50 NOW SOLD
5) norvil seat (black) - new old stock £150 Reduced to £100
6) norvil fairing (black) no screen - new old stock £100 NOW SOLD
7) norvil front mudguard (black) - new old stock - £25
8) new mk3 H&T battery (CB14L-A2 14ah - no acid - £18
9) exhaust spanner £10
10) calliper spanner £15
11) Hayes commando workshop manual (up to mk2a) - £5
12) mk2a (I think!) metal seat base / foam - free - postage only.
Can send photos - all plus postage at cost. Located in Norfolk.
Tel. 01692-406881 or e/mail Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Dresda TritonFor Sale - Haywards Heath (West Sussex) - January 13, 2020 £13.00
TRITON - MSL 879 1954 – 500cc DOMINATOR Purchased on eBay in April 2012. Given to Dave Degens and Russell at DRESDA AUTOS Rebuilt by Dave to: 750 cc. Ex Triumph 650 Thunderbird engine. New Alloy Wheels. Chrome spokes. Hagon Shocks. Conical rear hub. ...
Norton Dominator 500cc PartsFor Sale - (Berkshire) - January 12, 2020 Check with seller
Norton Dominator 500cc Cast Iron Cylinder Head with values,springs,rockers and rocker shafts. Good condition. £75 Alloy head exhaust threads need repair. £20 1955(K) Crank cases matched pair. Minor corrosion. £50 Inlet manifold single carb. £15 Rear ...
1946 Norton Model 18 & very rare 1934 16H hand gear changeFor Sale - (Derbyshire) - January 6, 2020 Check with seller
I am reluctantly having to sell my bikes and my beloved multi show winning 1946 Model 18. She is concours, matching engine and frame ,runs like a clock ...what else is there to say. The 16H is also immaculate with original engine and frame. Would lov...