1957 Dommi 88 ALFORD
- Location: Alford, ALFORD, Lincolnshire
Unmolested 88. Original Polychomatic Gunmetal Grey. Tank paint is a bit thin but I have resisted refinishing it. Had her about a year. Was in need of TLC, not used for some time I think.So had new primary chain, new rear chain, Kick start return spring,gear box oil of course. New timing side chains,oil pressure seal, Mag end seal. Since photo here a new pair of silencers. It had an odd pair fitted. New pair of levers with correct pull centers. New battery just fitted.
The rivet counters out there will notice it has a manual A/R mag. But I like that.The indicators fitted can be taken off easily.You really need them on today's main roads.
I am selling because at 77 my right Knee is saying this is not a good idea. I have four other smaller bikes as well.
Price is £5,600 Contact No. 01507450555
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
ROTARY CLASSICFor Sale - (SHROPSHIRE) - August 10, 2020
1988 ROTARY CLASSIC No. 41 EXCELLENT CONDITION ENGINE MOLLYED AND OWNED FOR 17 YEARS VERY GOOD BIKE RIDES WELL NEVER BEEN ANY TROUBLE. COMES WITH ALL DOCUMENTS
ES2 1948For Sale - Leeds (Yorkshire) - August 9, 2020
Dry stored since lady owner stopped riding. Ideal for 'oily rag' revival. On sale at 22 August. Bid online at www.mathewsons.co.uk Possible arrangement for NOC member. John Robert 0785 5959372