Single SU Carb and manifold for Commando Hayling Island
- Location: Hayling Island, Hampshire
SU carb and manifold for Commando. Was fitted to my 850 Mk1 for a while - needs an external clean up but otherwise solid and all moving parts doing what they should. Includes cables, ferrules and spare air filter gasket. Foam air filter has perished but original internal spring included. Originally supplied by Phoenix Engineering and gives excellent fuel consumption. Give me a call with any questions, happy to post at additional cost if reqd. Bug Wrightson 07778 935010
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
MercuryFor Sale - Retford (Nottinghamshire) - August 4, 2020
Norton Mercury 650cc. Built 1968, registered 1969. Number nine off the assembly line. Issued to Comerfords,Surrey. Matching numbers. Fitted with optional rev-counter. 1100 miles since complete restoration. Boyer electronic ignition and flangeless all...
1930 CS1 TT REPFor Sale - Bellou en Houlme (France) - August 1, 2020
I have my 1930 CS1 TT Rep for sale There is loads of history with this bike including 1930 Manx grand prix Finishing 21st Totaly rebuilt and running perfectly A lot of money spent on rebuild I realy do not use it enough I would part exchange for a la...
750 Fibreglass Side PanelsFor Sale - Colchester (Essex) - July 16, 2020
A pair of White Interstate side panels, from 750 Interpol. Sound but scruffy. Can send pictures if interested. £30.00 Contact Peter on 01206 841883