£7000.00 750 Commando with extra 850 engine Copenhagen
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
750 Commando (‘71, matching #s 146530) & extra, well-running 850 engine with complete primary drive (’73, #300142). Many upgrades: motor prof renovated 600 miles ago, MK3 isolastics, sealed alu interstate tank, Norvil rearsets & belt drive, front TLS stiffening kit, Boyer ignition, Shorai LiFe battery (19AH), electronic tach & smart phone clamp. New cNw starter kit, Avon roadmaster tyres, brake shoes, fork and swing arm bushes/seals & pin. Owned by me since 1980 - all bills since 1991, all original manuals. New & used spares worth ~£2000 (list available). The machine is mechanically better than the original, and with spares to last for years. I’m primarily interest in 1 combined sale for £7000 OBO. Email - email@example.com.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Dominator EngineFor Sale - (shropshire) - July 10, 2020 £300.00
MODEL 7 ENGINE No.G1245452 1952. less cylinder head and timing gears. Dominator crank cases 99 N14 77054 1958 + a couple cylinder heads.
Roadholder fork bitsFor Sale - - July 9, 2020 Free
Front fork bits 7" alloy top yoke, "Ian Kennedy", £45 7 3/8" top yoke, Sidecar, £25 Long Roadholder (50's) top & bottom yokes, stem nuts, cast alloy headlamp mounts, top fork shrouds, £110 Commando top/bottom yokes (bare but inc stem) £75 all + P...