Check with seller 1933/4 ES2 Model 18 Inlet Camshaft Bush outer casing Stansted
- Location: Stansted, Essex
Hi, I am looking for a inlet camshaft bush or timing side casing with good bushes for a late 33 early 34 ES2 (or Model 18). I tried a later rounded casing from 1936 on and it does not fit so needs to be the earlier squarer casing please.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Commando inner primary chaincaseWanted - - July 15, 2019 Check with seller
Hi, Does anyone have a damaged unusable pre Mk.3 inner primary chaincase. I am building a Commando with an open type belt drive but need the front part of the chaincase for the alternator support? Many thanks, Phil