1975 Norton Commando 850 Mk3 EXETER
- Location: Pinhoe, EXETER, Devon
Electric start Interstate model. Imported back into the UK from America in Nov 2017, recommissioned an registered in July 2018. Matching numbers. In excellent original condition, but with electronic ignition and single Mikuni carb. Bike starts and runs well. Was hoping to use the bike but advancing years(74) and unco-operating legs have forced the sale. Phone Ian 07714196690
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
MercuryFor Sale - Retford (Nottinghamshire) - August 4, 2020
Norton Mercury 650cc. Built 1968, registered 1969. Number nine off the assembly line. Issued to Comerfords,Surrey. Matching numbers. Fitted with optional rev-counter. 1100 miles since complete restoration. Boyer electronic ignition and flangeless all...
1930 CS1 TT REPFor Sale - Bellou en Houlme (France) - August 1, 2020
I have my 1930 CS1 TT Rep for sale There is loads of history with this bike including 1930 Manx grand prix Finishing 21st Totaly rebuilt and running perfectly A lot of money spent on rebuild I realy do not use it enough I would part exchange for a la...