Headless Drummer Rally
Preparation has started on what we hope will be a very special rally for our members.
Herstmonceux Castle is a brick-built castle, dating from the 15th century, near Herstmonceux, East Sussex, England. It is one of the oldest significant brick buildings still standing in England. The castle and site are absolutely stunning and we have full access to the castle facilities.
The rally will start on Thursday 2nd July with arrives in the afternoon and depart on Monday morning 6th July 2020.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all members wives and partners and hope as many as possible can take advantage of this superb location and facility.
Features of the rally will include:
- Selection of student style accommodation, double, twin and single rooms some with ensuite
- Full access to the Castle and grounds
- Camping and Campervan field with access to toilets and showers
- Local West and East runs on the Saturday and Sunday - points of interest include:
- Beachy Head
- Band nights on the Friday and Saturday
- Opportunity for visit to a local Spa
- Catering for breakfast (included in all over light stays) and evening meals
- Classic Motorcycle show on the Sunday in front of the Castle front and moat
- Discounted access to the on grounds Observatory Science Centre
All the above against a backdrop of riding in the Sussex downs, we hope will make this rally an opportunity not to be missed.
Notification will be given via the NoC web site when the booking form is available.