Navigation

You are here: Home / Messages / Heavy Twins / Oil Pump Servicing

Oil Pump Servicing

Up to Heavy Twins

Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by Peter Coates at June 09. 2017

Can anyone tell me where I can get my Domi 99 oil pump serviced?

Thanks, Peter.

Re: Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by paul_dudill at June 09. 2017

I believe RGM offer this service. In a back issue of RH (can't remember which one sorry) is an excellent article by Phil Hannam detailing how to do it yourself. Hope this helps Paul.

Re: Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by Peter Coates at June 09. 2017

Previously paul_dudill wrote:

I believe RGM offer this service. In a back issue of RH (can't remember which one sorry) is an excellent article by Phil Hannam detailing how to do it yourself. Hope this helps Paul.

Thanks Paul, I'll see if I have the RH. Peter.

Re: Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by mark_woodward at June 10. 2017

Hi Peter, the article is in Rh327 (Feb 2015) - if you haven't got a hard copy, you can view on this website (after logging in).

HTH

Mark Woodward.

Re: Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by steve_coleman at June 11. 2017

Previously Peter Coates wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can get my Domi 99 oil pump serviced?

Thanks, Peter.

I think Dale Middlehurst had some recon oil pumps for sale, not sure if he still has them but anything for Dale will be first class, maybe worth a call.

Re: Oil Pump Servicing

Posted by Peter Coates at June 11. 2017

Previously mark_woodward wrote:

Hi Peter, the article is in Rh327 (Feb 2015) - if you haven't got a hard copy, you can view on this website (after logging in).

HTH

Mark Woodward.

Thanks Mark, I have a copy.

 

Powered by Ploneboard
Upcoming Events
Brittania Rally - Denmark Aug 18, 2017 - Aug 20, 2017 — Jolly Roger Mc, Nørre Langgade, 8840 Rødkærsbro, Denmark
2017 International Rally Aug 24, 2017 - Aug 28, 2017 — Open Huis, Ieperstraat 157 - 8840 Staden, Belgium
2017 MGP Reunion Aug 29, 2017 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM — The Shore Hotel, Old Laxey Hill Laxey. Isle of Man IM4 7DA
Tay Valley Branch Camping Weekend - Town Yetholm Sep 08, 2017 - Sep 10, 2017
CRMC Track Parade - Anglesey Coastal Sep 09, 2017 - Sep 10, 2017 — A55, Ty Croes, Gwynedd LL63 5TF
Upcoming events…
This is Brio Diazo Plone Theme