Membership Renewals - Help
On the new site, renewing your membership is really simple. If your membership expired more than 6 months before, please use the Membership Application Link. If you're within six months, just follow these steps...
1. Click on 'Membership' and then 'Renew' to bring up the Renewals Form shown below:-
2. Type in your Surname and your current Membership Number in the Boxes provided and this should bring up your current Membership Record.
3. Please check that the details are yours and are currently correct. Please correct them at this point if they are not:
4. Select the type of Renewal you wish to make and click the 'Continue' button on the right.
5. This will take you to the Worldpay Payment process as outlined in the 'Application Help page.
6. Click on 'Make Payment' and you should then get a confirmation that your payment has been processed. Sometimes for security reasons, your bank may wish that you enter your password with them for additional security.
7. Details of your payment will then be e-mailed to you by Worldpay and the Norton Owners Club. Within only a few minutes you will be able to log into the site and regain Membership Access!