The NOC 'InCider' Rally 2017, Somerset
Sep 18, 2017 06:00 PM
In response to frequent requests from Members, the NOC is running an early Autumn rally designed particularly for those who do not wish to camp. The InCider Rally will be held using chalet accommodation at Pontins, Sand Bay Holiday Park a couple of miles North of Weston-super-Mare.
- Single, double, twin and triple en suite rooms with TV and tea/coffee making facilities
- 'Club' upgrades offering a higher level of decor, complimentary house wine and chocolates in your room on arrival, tea and coffee supplies, bottled water, juice and a daily newspaper
- Other facilities on-site include a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, swimming pool plus live music daily and evening entertainment
- One special all-in rate for the rally, with prices starting at £84 per person, for however long you stay between the Friday afternoon and the Monday morning
- The room rate also includes Friday evening meal, Saturday breakfast, Saturday evening meal, Sunday breakfast, Sunday evening meal, and Monday breakfast
- The NOC has reserved a limited number of several types of rooms at the special rally rates. When the allocation has been used up, further accommodation may be available but the rates may change
- Pontins, Sand Bay is an adults-only holiday park, so no under-18s are allowed
- Bookings may be made only via the NOC web site – see the Events section for details
- The web site form will accept multiple bookings
- If non-Member partners wish to attend the rally, then an existing Individual membership may be extended to Joint status when booking
- Members may book for just the rally itself at £15 and arrange their own accommodation
- Bookings must arrive with the Club by the closing date for applications which will be shown on the web site and in Roadholder magazine.
For those not wishing to stay at Pontins, Weston-super-Mare has a wide range of alternative accommodation available. Within walking distance is the Country View Holiday Park. Country View offers facilities for motorhomes and caravans at £20 per night and bookings should be made directly with the site, mentioning the Norton Owners Club rally. Unlike Pontins, Country View will also accept dogs and children.
- Bristol Branch will be providing local support for organising and marshalling runs
The area offers some interesting locations including the Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole Caves, the Clifton Suspension Bridge and Glastonbury Tor to name just a few
The NOC Rally Team is involved with organising this event on an ongoing basis so, make a note of the dates, watch out for updates in Roadholder and in the Events section of the NOC web site. If you have any enquiries then e-mail the Rally Team at <firstname.lastname@example.org>